We are still planning the details of our COVID-19 protocol for the summer according to CDC, ACA (American Camp Association), and PA Department of Health guidelines. The situation is still ever-changing, and the following plan will be adjusted as we move closer to June.
- Testing multiple times – before camp, upon arrival at camp, approximately five days after arriving at camp
- Social distancing and masking until test results are returned and all are negative.
- Canceling the all-camp trips to the baseball game, NJ State Fair, and Crayola Experience
- Move forward with small day trips (banana boating, canoeing, and biking) as campers and staff can remain socially distant from the public during these activities.
UPDATE – March 5, 2021
- Campers and staff are to quarantine AFTER their COVID-19 test at home.
- Quarantine should be for a minimum of five (5) days and a maximum of seven (7) days.